Bigger. Better. Monster.
Starting at Harbor Village near the shores of beautiful Bear Lake, runners will encounter one of the most scenic, yet challenging, half marathons in the region.
With roughly 1,200 feet of vertical gain, the 13.1 mile course travels into the foothills overlooking Bear Lake before descending back to the finish line.
Not quite up for the challenge of a half marathon? 10 kilometer and 5 kilometer options are also available.
The two-race series provides amazing bookend events to your summer with a May 27 race to kick off Memorial Day weekend and a September 2 run to highlight your Labor Day vacation.
We are keeping registration prices low compared to many events in the region to encourage participation for everyone. Every runner will receive a gender specific tech t-shirt and all finishers will receive a finisher’s medal.
Checkout our complete lineup of Bear Lake Monster Events.
- May 27 – Bear Lake Monster Half Marathon – Spring - A trail run with bite. 10K & 5K options, too
- June 22 – Bear Lake Monster Century – our signature event. Up to 100 miles of scenic road cycling
- June 29 – Bear Lake Monster Cross – A century tour and gran fondo on dirt. 100 and 62-mile options. Grab your cyclocross or mountain bike for lots of dirt roads and a view of Bear Lake you’ve probably never seen.
- Sept. 2 – Bear Lake Monster Half Marathon – Fall - A trail run with bite. 10K & 5K options, too
- Sept. 28 – Minnetonka Marathon - Starting at the famous Minnetonka Cave and ending at the shores of Bear Lake
But don’t wait too long to sign up for the runs. We’re limiting the field to just 500 runners.